Saturday, April 10, 2010

The LAST of the FORMAL ALBUM

Im glad to have finally finished it!!!

This one again is very simple. I have used Bazzil for the backing and matted the photo with. Blossies flowers with a button is next to the page, I had the title “Kiss” chipboard letters for ages and used it up!! I have covered it in My Minds Eye paper and sanded all the edges, it took ages!! Across the page is a piece of thick organza ribbon and a small vintage lace tied into a bow over the top. The date is pink foam Thickers letters. To finish the page off i have used a flourish with small roses in it from My Minds Eye over the top of the title and ribbon.



















Close up;
















THE LAST PAGE:

Photo and backing piece if Bazzil both distressed, a piece of pink houndstooth Making Memories paper under the photo. We R Memory Keepers glitter trim, Bella! buckle, Celebrations ribbon, Blossies paper roses, Zva Creations gem flourish, pink felt, sliver UPIKIT stickers, vintage lace, Blossies paper flowers and a pink butterfly all different bits and pieces used, the title Bella Blvd stickers. I have used a chipboard frame, painted in pink underneath and then crackle medium and a dark blu over the top, I think it turned out quite interesting. I have used Kindy Glitz all over the page and then covered it in Glimmermist.



















Close up;

No comments: