Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dream....

Last night I had a dream about scrapbooking, Ive been told by Yvette that she gets ideas for scrapbooking in her dreams but I never have and thought what the??
But anywhoo I had a dream about getting published for my scrapbooking and it reminded me that I havent done a  blog post about my great news (actually I knew this a little while ago but wasnt quite sure when the book was coming out) soooo I have two pages going into "The Big Book of Scrapbook Ideas" by Memory Makers Magazine over in America!
Unfortunately I cant post the pages on here because of copyright but they have been blogged before before I knew they had been chosen. I submitted them back in April/May and knew a few months later. I have now been told I will not recieve my pages back until April/May of next year!! So that is when the book is going to be released, will keep you posted while I wait! (Really want my layouts back- the formal album is incomplete without them)
To finish off today here is something I found while searching on the net. I just love cuteeee cats
I really am a sucker for cats! Especially ginger ones!
And lmao at this one!

No comments: