Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Neglected

Yep I did neglect the blog for a little while, Christmas and New Years ended up being really busy!

Anywhoo heres a scrapbooking page I made for my  best friend for Christmas, there is a little glare because of the frame.
Heres a Christmas Card I made: 
I cut three circles of fabric to make the suffolk puffs, each one has a button sewn into the middle of it. Then the three puffs glued onto the card. The backing piece is Kraft Cardstock with distressed edges. A chipboard flourish inked in light brown is at the bottom of the puffy things. The scalloped die-cut came from a Making Memories- Paperie Notepad- I'm amazed as to how much of that I still have left! Around the green die-cut is thin string wrapped randomly around it before I stuck that to the card. To finish the card off I tied a piece of lime green spotted ribbon into a bow around the whole card.

Close up;
My new boss at the shoe shop also does great cooking. For Christmas I recieved a basket of hand-baked goodies. The Lemon Merignue pies were amazing!

A few weeks back we had a Secret Santa at Annettes house for Christmas, this was my little gift; Scrapbooking products! Cant wait to use them!

No comments: