Saturday, May 9, 2015

Long time no see

"Long time no see" is very much so..
I've been neglecting my blog for long enough, but now I'm back!
Many things have happened since my last blog posts, wayyy to many to talk about. One of the main reasons for neglecting my blog was that there was very little time for craft with my uni studies. I'm now very happy to say that I've finished my degree; whoooooo! And am now a qualified Zoologist. 

As there are too many things to go on about over the last couple of years Ill just briefly mention one of the best things that happened to me. I went to Bhutan! This was part of my studies and really was a once in a lifetime experience and a real life changer. Here are some snaps from my trip. This is Tigers Nest Monastary, one of the highlights of my trip.





















Further to my starting up again blog post, there will be a lot more craft on here! Keep a regular check on my blog from now on.

Chrissy

No comments: