Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey Guys, first Blog!!

After spending a week at Blossies for work experience and blogging for the Blossies Blog, it inspired me to get one myself with my stuff and ideas to share.

Today was a scrappin day at Blossies, this is one of the layouts i created with everything from there, called Dressing Daphney. That was one of the creative things i get to do when working there.

Layout includes ribbons and pearl string, velvet ric rac and pearl little buckles in the ribbon. Music paper is one of the many from Dark Room Door range, the brown is just a strip from a piece of a Franchiville paper and the music notes sheet from Blossies. The crocheted flowers are some from the bits and pieces you'll find on the front counter, pearl brads are in the centre of each. The little birdy was something Donna and I found when we had a cleaning spree and finally the title; assorted letters from my stash and distressed with two colours of Tim Holtz's inks.

No comments: