Thursday, December 4, 2008

Latest Card Creations

Here are some of the latest cards I have created. Many birthdays around this time of the year so I had to get cracking. Christmas cards are also on the top of the to-do list at this present time.The pressure is on to create cards for everyone at work and close friends. Annettes birthday card, at the start of November. The pressure was on to create a birthday card for the "Card Expert", I hope I succeded, frames, flowers, ribbon and card from Blossies, the stamp is one from a cupcake range.
Soccer card created with everything from Blossies, made for a special soccer fan. Use a scollaped card, add some Franchiville soccerball brads and sticker from my stash. Ribbon also, everything needs to have ribbon!

Another soccer card, this one for my brother, another soccer nut. Ribbon, brads, card all from Blossies, soccer sticker from my stash and the Happy Birthday stamp one from my stash, available from Blossies.


This snowman Christmas card was made for a special friend; Andrea. She loves snowmen and the new My Minds Eye papers just seemed right for it, stamps are the Doodled Christmas by Kaiser.
This card is one for mums dear friends at her work, she loves sewing, so i used my machine in the card. Pinks and Purples used, buttons from stash, ribbon and thread on button flowers is from Spotlight. Everything else once again from Blossies. Stamp is from a range of See D's.

















No comments: