Sunday, January 11, 2009

Layout share-many new layouts!!!

Sisterly Love
Layout inspired from Yvette's class on the weekend. Using pieces of the new Paperie pink range and some bits from my stash, mounted on thin chipboard, sanded, inked in red and placed around the photo.bits and piece added to the 1.5 inch squares with ribbon too. Letters are painted and then sanded edges and inked, to match the squares. Two of the squares are stamped, just some from my stash. Two spotted red fabric cut into strips and stapled to the corner with the squares around it.








Here's a close up of some of the squares














Tiger Art
This is a picture of a sketch I did last year for art. I just loved how it turned out and his eyes, so I decided to scrapbook a picture of it. Ribbons used from Blossies with the flowers and the paw brads also. Letters are inked and slightly distressed with sandpaper. Journalling is done with a piece of the new paperie notebooks (in blue). Photo matted and then a piece of blue under that and ripped. Strips of blue paper are just some form my stash. Edge of page inked in black.














Wonder
This one is of me looking after my baby sister; Simone. Pinks and whites used. I found some lace in the craft room similar to what I was wearing in the photo, so I used that on my page. Letters are from Bella. New tags are at Blossies, inked, (some stamped) and then put bits/pieces and ribbon on them. Piece of card underneath from Blossies also, it has a shimmer and butterflies. Photos are matted twice, first in pink and then white.












Heres a close up of some of the tags: The buttons are all hand sewn onto the tag.












Bath Time
This layout is inspired by Donna's class this weekend. Bubblewrap with paint used for a base with strips of ribbon across the page. Photos matted and put on top of that. Title is using the new tags at Blossies, inked and then hand-written in black pen. Green gems are added to the top of each tag. Outside edge inked in lime green.


Here's a close up of the title:

No comments: