Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mini - Happy Birthday Jack

Mini Book for a Birthday
Created last night for a birthday that was today! Size was A5 and bits of paper from my stash. Name is inked, a few buttons and brads added.Ribbon to tie it all up, Inside has 10 pages (double sided) all had to be cut down to fit inside. To make the pages fit inside the covers, a concertina was made out of a piece of card, all folded up and pages stuck onto it. This was made for a gift, photos are added in with it and everyone at the birthday had a chance to write down thoughts about the photos and about the birthday. Great thing for an 18th birthday!!
















Here's a new stamp i bought. This is not art I just like to make stuff. Its so true I have to admit I do just make alot of stuff, just ask my mum!!





This is it all tied up and finished.




No comments: