Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Layout; Miss Molly

Miss Molly;
Backing paper is just one from Kaiser, it comes from the purple butterfly range, one that has a slight pattern on the back. Orange bazzil used for the template used with the photos. All the paper scraps came from my scrap box stash. I think they are My Minds Eye and Making Memories {noteworthy} range. Flowers and gems just from my stash and the little die cut also from my stash, it came in one of those packets at Blossies that had many diecuts all with similar themes. Photos are all cut to fit into the orange template perfectly. The title is made up of two different letters. The little orange letters are My Little Shoebox and the bigger blue ones from Pink Paislee. Stamping the date is with lack chalk ink using the stamps from a Kaiser stamp range- “Dated”. Piece of ribbon is also from my stash. Orange little cross-stitches are in the corner that are hand sewn.




















































Heres some close ups;





































































For this layout I used an idea found in a magazine, that can be downloaded from the internet as a template, here is the link;


http://http//www.creatingkeepsakes.com/articles/Computer_Tricks_Online_Bonus_Photoshop

No comments: