Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Layout Share; Just goofin around

This is a very simple layout using many photos. Each photo was cut into 3x3 inch squares and then matted in Bazzil Swiss dot dark green cardstock. Green was chosen as the photos were hard to choose the colours for (be both wore our All American Rejects shirts to match, but didn’t match in scrapbooking terms, need to rethink what I’m wearing for scrapbooking). All the matted photos are lined up but with two on a slight tilt. The title is made up of three different alpha stickers. The large glittered orange one is from Doodlebug Designs. And the other two from different Pink Paislee ranges. As I collect shells (believe me bags and bags and bags of them) making a page with shells is easy. All of the scallop shells were found on the same beach as the photos were taken (my shorts were so heavy from collecting they were falling down lol). Other shells from my findings and the large shell skeleton from a shop called “Pepper Town” down in the city; they have a great range of shells, beads, charms and jewelry marking bits and pieces. A piece of red tulle was used across the page; I thought it fitted in with the beach theme and the photos. Along the tulle there is a buckle with two other pieces of ribbon tied onto it. With the shells there are also little brown flowers, I think there isn’t a page I create that doesn’t have a flower on it. Journaling is done on the side of one of the photos. The background piece is just one from the stash of Bazzil I have. Was great creating a page without buying anymore stuff and finishing it using pieces I had at home.






Heres some close ups;

No comments: