Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh the thrill

This page I just used scraps of paper I had; the scrap paper box is getting ridiculously full! All of the squares are 2’inchs each side. Kraft cardstock as the back piece with journalling strips of white Bazzil, inked with brown ink. The photo is distressed with sandpaper around the edges. There were 15 used here are the papers used, each one was inked around the edge with Versa Mark; Sahara Sand.

Orange spot, Aqua flower, Clouds, Blue Circle- My Minds Eye
Green Houndstooth, Aqua doily, Pink/Red spotted hearts- Basic Grey
Blue Circles- Pink Paislee
Green flourish, Green, pink and purple spot, Orange dark spot- Kaiser
Pink Pattern- We R Memory Keepers
Pink flowers, Orange leaves, Yellow flower- October Afternoon
Pink hearts- Bella Blvd
Also used was a yellow October Afternoon journalling date sticker, Orange and Aqua My Little Shoebox alphas and White and Pink Thickers. The pink Thickers I drew around with a black pen. Green Tara flowers with spotted buttons from spotlight, a piece of string tied into a bow is in each one. To finish off the page I spritzed the page with orange Glimmermist; Flower Power

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close ups;

Yesterday Molly came inside with half of her soaking wet! I looked outside and I had filled my large 4 foot tank with water to see if it was water-tight as I want to set up a salt water tank. I’ve looked at setting it up and I just love the idea of having a little Port Jacksons Shark in there too, I can hand feed him and everything! Well Molly must have jumped into the tank without knowing it had water in it as there was alot of water dripped from the tank to inside the house.


No comments: