Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shark Diving

Velvet Album Cover- came from Scrappers Paradise. The paper also came from here it is a Creative Imaginations paper by Christine Adolph. Bazzil Cardstock as the backing piece and the start from the project, photos also matted in Bazzil. We all have a selection of chipboard alphas so I used what I had and did something different to them, so that they weren’t all the same. Two I put through the Cuttlebug ( well i don’t have a Cuttlebug but the pasta machine works just the same) and then to distressed by rubbing with sand paper, one letter has a piece of string around in tied in a bow and another just tied around it. Some I have sanded around the edge and some I have inked in brown ink. For the whole project the same light brown ink was used; Versa Magic- Sahara Sand.  One I have stapled to the page. Pom-pom ribbon used around the journalling circle, also inked in light brown.  Other bits and piece I used include; string, shells, starfish, lace, vintage lace, journalling spot, tag, pin and dictionary paper. I have an old dictionary I found the definition for shark and ripped it out to use.

Heres the first page:
And the second page:
Close ups;

No comments: