Wednesday, March 17, 2010

100

This is the one hundreth post on my blog. Which means I have to show some scrapbooking....
Here are the first pages I created at a Creative Memorys party about 6 years ago which started the love of Scrapbooking, how things have changed since then. I think there must be something about cats???














 







































Also this week I have booked in for a Tropical Reef Snorkel at Seaworld, at the end of April in my holidays, I simply can't wait to go and snorkel with the reef sharks, rays and tropical fish. At the end of the year there is one step higher the Shark Encounter with the large man-eating sharks- in a tank of course. I wanted to do this in April but it books out so quickly (months in advance) so Im waiting till the end of the year and more University holidays.
Listening to the radio yesterday there was some prize for QLD VIP passes, listening I knew the song, my favourite band the All American Rejects and won two of them!!! So awesome, listening to my band finally paid off!!! Was stoked and then booked in for Seaworld now I can get in there for FREE.
Hmmm although Ive blogged no Uni work has been done yet.....

No comments: