Thursday, March 18, 2010

Global Warming

I am currently working on a Biology Essay for Uni, the theme; climate change and its effect on two species abundance, I went to the library and took out a couple of books to read on the topic. (Did you know?? You can loan out 20 books at a time!!!)
I found this one, there is heaps of information and perfect as it has knowledge about the polar bear but as I was reading more about it I found it more interesting
I suggest this book as a good read; it goes into detail what humans are doing to our Earth and how it must be stopped.There are many different scenerios, how Earth is changing and for the next generation it will never be the same, some things never able to be reversed


















Next time your at the library, find this short book to read

No comments: