Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Formal Album

Today I went to Blossies and discovered some albums I liked. There was a black one I bought for everyday layouts and then a hot pink one for my school formal pages. I have been looking for a light pink album but with help from Yvette and Mum I decided to go with hot pink and decorate the front with hot pink bits and pieces. I’ve used ribbons from Blossies, Celebrate Ribbons, Birch ribbon/trim, American Crafts Ribbon. I have also used a thick strip of pink fabric I had lying around. Along the piece of pink tulle there is a strip of pale pink Kaiser Pearls. Two tags are tied the tulle and have flowers on them, the tags are inked with light pink EK Success ink. One has a rose in the centre, the other a button. Tied around another piece of tulle is another tag, here I have used My Little Shoebox pink alpha letters which have been distressed, there is also a small flower, rose and pink pearl. This one has also been inked. I ripped out the back pocket where you’re supposed to fit a photo in and replaced it with a piece of Bazzil; it also fixes the ribbon to the album. In the centre of the Bazzil a large Paper Inklings rub-on with the title and theme of the album.


Heres some close ups;




No comments: