Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glitz and glam

I’ve finally started to scrap all the photos of my friends and I, I decided to do a page per page so it is individual and unique. Pretty pink and aqua, sounds like a great combination (just ask Gail) but agree the colours are great together. Background piece is Bazzil. Large pink die-cut is a piece from the Kaiser Childs Play range, its one on the backs of the papers (looking at the back of papers might surprise you). I’ve traced the shape from another piece; it was a Making Memories Paperie die-cut. The smaller frame is one from My Minds Eye, its one I’ve had in the stash for a while, it is cut n half and both pieces used on the page. Photo matted in Bazzil also, a pretty pink colour, I’ve gone through quite a bit of the pink, and have to restock. Smaller die cuts and bracket with the title and journaling are the Die Cut Elements for the Childs Play range. The bracket it mounted with foam tape. The title consists of random chipboard letters from the stash all painted in Making Memories Scrapbooking colours; Capri. The other letters are from Pink Paislee and have been distressed with sand paper. Both large flowers I’ve put foam tape on each layer to add extra dimension. Three loops of pink (not sure really what it’s called) ribbon under the flowers and over the title. The roses on top are the largest pink ones, I have pulled the wire out of them, if you cut it off it is still doesn’t sit flat, pulling out the wire allows them to sit flat and they don’t fall apart, I’ve also cut/ripped of the green leaves as they didn’t match with the page. Thick aqua ribbon is from Blossies, along with the felt hearts over the top. Smaller piece of pom-pom ribbon just from the stash. Gem flourishes over the top of the ribbon, flower and journaling die-cut. Two sets of white pearls of the frame to finish it off.




Heres some close ups;




No comments: