Saturday, December 19, 2009

Special Day

Well I just checked out my OP score as it was released today, had a batch of chocolate-chip panclarks and now checking out the blog, heres some more, they just keep coming and coming!!!

This one I wanted to focus on the invitation and place card I received for the formal event. The papers used by the school, seem to familiar (Blossies Papers) both mated in white linen card. The photo also mated in white linen card. White flower covered in Glimmermist with a black flower in the centre and a white rose in the centre of that, the edges are covered in Kindy Glitz to make it more Glitzy. Thin satin ribbon along the bottom with a smaller piece of pink lace, this is covered in a strip of white Kaiser Pearls. Title is metal charms I’ve had for about 5 years with white glitter Thickers. Small metal frame underneath the flower.



















Close ups;

No comments: