Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Ride

This one I created last night, the backing piece is blue Bazzil Bling. I’ve used a scrap piece of pink Making Memories Paperie Houndstooth paper. The other piece is from Bella Blvd, which I have used a paper corner on. The two photos are matted in pink card and both have been punched with a corner rounder. A piece from a notepad and cut is above the Houndstooth piece. The Houndstooth has been cut into a scallop shape, I hand drew and cut out the shape. Journaling typed on Bazzil cardstock and cut into strips. The title consists of blue foam Thickers and pink glitter Thickers. Two large flowers with a pink, then blue flower and a button in the centre has been soaked in Glimmermist and placed near the title and above the journaling. To finish off the page I used hot pink thread and sewing machine and sewed a rectangle around the page.


Heres some close ups;


No comments: