Friday, January 22, 2010

Live.Laugh.Love

I think its just too hard to describe how I’ve done everything on my pages since I use so much stuff on them. The pink circle paper is Heidi Swapp and the other pink striped paper is Imanaginisce. This I have doodled on with white pen. Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp and My Little Shoebox papers are the flowers. A large brad in the centre is the same papers. Small butterflies are Heidi Swapp, two of them Invisibles. A Heidi Swapp journaling block under on of the paper flowers. Large white butterfly and red brads are Bella! Paper flowers are from Blossies. Bits and pieces all from the stash. Hero Arts purple flower gems. Chipboard flourish covered on flock. Title in light pink foam Thicker letters. Kaiser white gems around the chipboard circle. It has been painted in Making Memories ‘Sea Foam” paint. One corner has had ribbons tied around it, some are Blossies the others Celebrations. Edge of page has been distressed. Page has been covered in Glimmermist.



















And the close ups;

No comments: