Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nearly there...

Nearly there.... Nearly finished this album, look forward to scrapping something else soon. I visited Blossies today and of course got a few goodies, some which I have already used. This layout started with the chipboard frame I painted pink, I made three 5x7 photos fit inside the frames, one Bo Bunny paper and one blank where the title is. The title is pink glitter Thicker letters. In the frame where I have used the spotted paper is a paper flower from Blossies with a Prima flower in the centre and a button. An October Afternoon Journalling sticker is next to it.On this is a bunch of pink buttons. A thick white satin ribbon through an authentic buckle is across the page and under the flower. A light pink think organza is across this and tied in the centre of the buckle. This buckle I’ve had in the stash for a year or so, it actually was a buckle from the dogs collar that broke and I kept it, looks quite rustic from the years of use!! Two other pieces of ribbon tied around the pink piece. Next to the flower is a bracket from the same alphas as the title and next to that a metal locket. The locket and buckle have light pink Kaiser gem strips on them. Along the left of the frame is a line of buttons, all the buttons on the page have been sewn on with white thread. On the other side of the frame is a Birch pink lace and a paper flower folded in half. To finish the page I have inked in darker pink.

Close ups:


No comments: