Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mini Album

Not sure if Ive posted this one before, if I have here it is again, if not well this one I created using a Kaisercraft wooden album and photos from my last Sports Day in Year 12 last year.
Materials used:
Green glittered felt, Kaiser paper flowers, Blossies flowers, Chipboard, gem flourishes, Bazzil cardstock, My Minds Eye die-cuts (journalling), Kaiser gems, American Crafts ribbon, Celebrations ribbon, Blossies Ribbon, Buttons, fabric, metal charms, Kaiser rub-ons, My Minds Eye paper frame, Hambly rub-ons, Craft Queen ribbon, American, Bella! buckle, plastic bobby-pin, plain cardstock, Basic Grey alpha letters
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Making Memories, Kaiser, Basic Grey, American Crafts, My Minds Eye, Pink Paislee































































































































No comments: