Thursday, February 4, 2010

Something Else

For this layout I got the inspiration from Gail's blog. I knew I wanted to use up all these photos on the one page but didn’t know how, this layout is a great way of cutting up photos and making them fit on the one page. The photos feature Molly being naughty as she usually is; Molly in my hermit crab tank, trying to fit in my pencil case for school and chewing on all my pens and pencils, sitting in my scrap bin while I’m scrapbooking, squeezing into my sisters photo box, chewing and attacking my thread as I’m using my sewing machine and being cheeky with a shoebox, I had more photos but couldn’t use them all.


















The back piece is Bazzil, a ginger colour to match Molly. I have used My Minds Eye paper and covered a scalloped piece of chipboard I just drew free-hand. In the bottom middle is a circle piece of card for the date. I have used a Kaiser journalling stamp, not inked to inside and cut off part of the edge and then stamped inside that with a new Imaginisce stamp. This is on top of a black flower. Under the flower a piece of brown organza ribbon tied up and a pin pushed through the knot. The date is Rose Moka letters. Next to this I have used Orange glitter letters from Doodlebug. To make the l’s I cut up two brackets and to O is the outside part of a flower. Underneath this is a large black spotted Bella! flower. Next to the date is a button which I have tied orange string through and tied a bow, a brown button and a wooden cat which I thought looked like Molly. In the top corner is the same ribbon as the bottom with an orange glitter heart, button with string and a paw brad.

No comments: