Sunday, February 7, 2010

Using up more things in the stash

The paper is a ©Cythie Fisher paper from JQ Outdoors, I have had this one for quite a few years and came up with a reason to use it. I took these photos just over a year ago at Australia Zoo, even behind glass I got some quite good pictures. I’ve used up some chipboard letters, covered them in wood grain paper by October Afternoon and sanded the edges, also in the title are Pink Paislee letters which have been distressed. A thick piece of brown organza is gathered undeneath with a smaller piece os brown ribbon, the letters are over the top. A piece of sting is tied around the whole page. The middle photo has a chipboard frame around it, inked and then coated in Dimensional Magic, buttons, metal frame and journalling tag from stash.The paper is matted onto a piece of dark blue Bazzil, this also made it more sturdy as the paper is thin.
Heres some close ups;
This is my favourite part of the page; the detail gone into this tiger on a piece of paper is amazing.

Anywhoo, I'm off to Armidale for a week of orientation at Uni, will be back on here when I return. =]

No comments: