Monday, February 15, 2010

Organisation

Since I’ve got back I have been re-organizing my room, figured I need to use my desk now I’ve started University. It was bought to use through school-whoops it just had my stuff tigers and toys, useless crap, scrapbooking albums and various pieces of stuff really. So here it is my new desk area. My textbooks, stationary, folders, files, laptop are all easily accessible!!!! Already there is so much work I have to start on so blogging won’t be updated that regularly.

I made this tin also when I came back, I used Imaginisce paper, Bazzil scalloped cardstock, Birch ribbon, Celebrations ribbon, Prima flower, button and assorted chipboard letters painted and covered in KindyGlitz. The tin was then covered in Glimmermist.
































Also is my word for 2010, yes it’s already Feb I’ve only just figured it out. I thought being here at my desk is the best way to have it close as to think back to it. It is Zoology; the scientific study of animals. This is the degree I’m studying this year and for the next three years. It is what I want to do, to be a zoologist. This artwork is sitting at my desk where I can see it every time I’m doing study or my university work. Ive added to year 2010, not sure if I’ll keep it just for this year or make new ones for the other two years.














I have used a Bo Bunny orange and black tiger print, a large strip of white spotted paper folded randomly, and covered some chipboard letters in a black and white striped paper inked in light brown. Across the page is a piece of string tied, a button, rose (also inked in light brown), a flower and orange/black button, and a gold charm I had in the stash. The year is Pink Paislee letters which have been distressed. The smaller letters along the bottom are Kaiser.



No comments: