Saturday, February 6, 2010

Too Many Cats??

The white backing piece is Bazzil, brown paper is the back of a Kaiser paper, pink spotted paper is Adorn It and the pink striped cat paper My Memories Scrapbook Paper. I have used my sewing machine on these papers. I have used a photo of each of my cats, I picked the best I had and edited it in Photoshop with their names and the colour to black and white. Each one is distressed around the edge with sandpaper. I like the way it gives it a distinct white border, then all matted in pink Bazzil. In the top right corner is a large Bella! spotted flower, smaller pink Prima Flowers a chipboard flourish; distressed with sandpaper, two loops of pink beads another flower folded in half and a paw print brad in the centre. Sitting on the flourish is a felt Stuck on Craft felt cat sticker. In the bottom left corner is the title the fish and collar are from the same sticker set as the felt cat. Pink glitter letters are Thickers, hot pink Heidi Swapp letters are lightly distressed both have white gel-pen traced around the edge. The pink CATS is a Bella! alphabet but I have painted them instead of being green; Making Memories paint used and then white gel-pen over the top. Three ribbons used a piece from Blossies and the other two while I was out today at Bribie Island. One photo has a piece of pink trim on it.


Some close ups;


No comments: