Monday, January 18, 2010

My Style

This one I started with the Bazzil, a paper doily, a piece of Delish paper and My Mind’s Eye paper, ripped in places underneath the photo. The photo is matted in the same Bazzil cardstock. Next to the photo is a pink lace trim and a clear plastic butterfly. The title is also on this side, it consists of Thicker pink glitter letters, Pink Paislee alphas, Heidi Swapp Hot Pink Self-Adhesive Chipboard letters and My Little Shoebox alphas; these have also been distressed. Underneath the photo is a felt butterfly, this one I have traced around a chipboard butterfly. I cut out the felt one, inked the edges and around the top in light pink Versafine Ink. I’ve now found what my style is LAYERING as I like to put something on top and under a particular embellishment for my page. Under the butterfly is a Heidi Swapp Journalling die-cut and under that is two paper flowers, now on top of the butterfly is a gem flourish. This also covers the ribbon across to bottom of the page. A thicker pink ribbon is just gathered randomly and a light pink organza tied into a bow over the top of that. There is also another clear butterfly next to the felt one under this is a Bella! stamped butterfly. To the right of the butterfly is a stamped flourish, this is where the organza goes over the top, the ribbon also has a heart pearl buckle threaded through it. At the top of the photo a Basic Grey flourish stamped in pink. To finish off the page I covered the whole thing in Glimmermist.




















And the close ups;



















No comments: