Thursday, June 10, 2010

Adorable

This is my favourite photo of the kittens, soaking it up in the sunlight. For this page I wanted to use Earthy/brown colours as it matched the colour of the little kittens. The orange/brown paper is from October Afternoon and the other blue/brown flourish paper is from Bella!/Ruby Rockets range The Summerhouse. The photo is matted in brown Bazzil and the backing piece Kraft. I don’t use Kraft very often but it matches the little kittens and other cats so well. The mesh-looking ribbon is from Blossies, I have just gathered it underneath the piece of Bella! paper. Around the whole page I have tied a thin piece of string three times and into a bow, the bow also has a little cat charm tied into it. To the right of the page is a die-cut with journalling on it. This came from one of the Kaiser books that had the free stuff in it, I found it matched what I was doing, and using up those freebies means there is less stash lying around! Next to this is a chipboard circle, this is from My Minds Eye; Abbey Road with the cat button over the top and thin string tied through the button. A felt flower is also next to the die-cut which has a cat brad in the centre, these both are from Blossies. To finish it off I have used My Little Bicycle orange glittered letters for the title.


















Heres a close up;

No comments: