Saturday, June 26, 2010

Asian photo fun

I started with the pink Bazzil piece and ‘the girls paperie’ papers I wanted to use (these papers can be found at Blossies and are fairly new). I thought these had a vintage look to them so distressed the edges of every piece I used on the layout. I have used two 6x4 photos which I have matted on the same piece of green Bazzil cardstock. Underneath the Bazzil is a green spotted paper, also the girl’s paperie. To the right of the photo there is a large Bella! flower with a Blossies flower in the middle of that following with a Kaiser and another Blossies flower. In the top right corner there is a XL Heidi Swapp photo corner. Below the photo I have cut a scalloped shape out of the flower paper and distressed it, and lifted up the scallops as well. Across the whole page is a piece of pink Celebrations ribbon tied into a bow with a pin through the bow. Underneath the scalloped paper is a piece of Birch lace. Also under the photo is some vintage trim from Spotlight. This is also where the title is for the page. I have used three different types of Thicker alpha letters and next to this a journalling sticker from My Minds Eye, this has the date on it which is Basic Grey alpha stickers. There are also two flowers; Kaiser and Blossies. Above the photo on the left hand side is another piece of the paper with a My Minds Eye tag above it, on this I have used Little Yellow Bicycle letters to write ‘Memories’. The edge of the page was inked in light green.


















Some close ups;


















No comments: