Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Theres HOW many in the bed??

It seems to Molly that sharing my room with her and the kittens isnt enough but now I have to share my bed aswell. They have learnt to climb up my bed and to sleep with me. I have to be very careful now not to squish them when sleeping as they climb through my legs.















Its amazing how they can sleep in the most awkward positions;














Molly doesnt need to be there for them to just laze around with me














I thought Id better wash my sheets as Im allergic to cats and instead they climb on my dressing gown and dooner on my matress yesterday morning















Soaking it up in the sun, I love how their fluffy coats glisten in the sunlight!















This morning sleeping in the sun;

Last night we decided to give Molly some fresh chicken breast for dinner. After a minute or so we looked down to see that little Ginger was eating with her, it was so cute. Like mother like son.



Heres some others Ive taken the last few days.
















No comments: