Friday, June 25, 2010

Xmas 1998

THIS IS NOT THE REAL COLOUR- (My camera wont pick up the green and has made it a yukky colour no matter how I try to fix it!) To see it in the real it will be at Blossies soon!
For this one I wanted to use some Cosmo Cricket papers which are new in at Blossies. I found this old photo in the pile of photos to be scrapped and though it was perfect as there were bright colours in the clothing we wore. Bazzil cardstock is used as a backing piece, and the matted piece for the photo. I have used two strips of the paper on the page and another piece for the chipboard tag next to the photo; this had an orange brad securing it to the page. To the right of the page I have used many flowers and bits and pieces; Blossies, Doodlebug Design, Kaiser Flowers also with a string tied orange flower (I do not know who made this). I have also used a crotched flower with a large orange brad in the centre, this brad has just been waiting to be used and it had to be something special. Below the crotched flower is a Kaiser felt heart, above the flower is a Doodlebug Design heart. Across the whole page is a larger piece of orange organza tied into a bow, over the top of that is a smaller pink grosgrain tied into a knot. These both can be found at Blossies. Underneath the ribbon and flowers is a long piece of felt ‘Scribble’ these areQueen and Co. and also new at Blossies. For the journalling I have used a Bella Blvd sticker and written in black pen. To the left is also the title I have used red foil Thicker letters and pink Bella Blvd stickers also, both of these have been distressed. Above the title is a Hambly rub-on and under the ‘1998’ title is a Hambly Screen print.  
 

















Heres some close ups;














No comments: