Friday, June 11, 2010

Beckham

Yes another cat page, this one is of our good friend Andrea who has this gorgeous ginger boy. I have also kept to using Kraft for this page and matted in Bazzil. Next to it is a piece of wood grain paper from My Minds Eye, I think this is the last of one sheet I bought, it’s great to use up those scraps. At the bottom of the page I have used a large piece of brown fabric, I have a large stash of fabrics as well, adding texture makes the pages stand out alot more, I love to add texture and layers. I have gathered up the fabric and sewn across it three times, over the top is a thin piece of vintage ribbon which I have stapled to the page and either end. Also over the top of the fabric is thin string tied around the page three times and into a bow. Up above the fabric is a wooden heart with two small pieces of string just tied into a knot through it. Next to this is a felt flower with a little cat brad. For the title I have used black Thicker letters, above this is the journalling. This is a Kaiser rub-on which i have cut to fit into the space I wanted above the lettering of the title. On the left side of the photo is two piece of brown vintage ribbon, from Blossies. It was also the last I had of that ribbon, so overall I have used up a few bits and pieces creating this layout.
Heres some close ups;














No comments: